Sunday, February 10, 2013

I'm BAAAACK?!?

I know it's been a while. I'm home from Japan. [obvi] Sorry I didn't write. I KEPT FORGETTING. Soooo much bullshit has happened since we last spoke~ Jesus, it's been like, over a month. Damn. I got a boyfriend; dumped him [HE WAS A NO GOOD MOTHER FUCKER]; I started my second semester [AND I ALREADY HAVE AN F WTF]; aaaaaaand, um, OH YEA. I'm moving. Ask Cuppy all about it. xDD She's seen my house. [it does not look country -3-] So. Anyway. ._. I have nothing to put on here anymore. e.e I only created this to share my poetry. .o. BUT EY. Shit happens. [wtf am I saying? -_(\] I'll make another post after this one about V-Day and shit. And no more promises about writing here, but I will honestly try to. FAREWELL, MY LOVELIES! Stay beautiful. <3

No comments:

Post a Comment