Thursday, August 30, 2012

Kawaii has come to town!

Hello everyone!  They call me Cuppi!  I am so excited to be writing on my bff's blog, 'tis is an honor!  Boss told me to create an about me post~ so without further adieu I present to you......ME!

Like I said before my name is Cuppi!  I run my own blog dedicated to the lovely fashion of kawaii~.  Funny story but Jenn also writes on that blog as my co-writer!  She writes "every" Friday so you should come read what your mama has to say, and maybe me too :x? I'm very hmm....attention grabbing?  But I'm going to be mellow and chill here, after-all it is Jenn's blog! I hope to get everyone kawaii after my work here is done!  Because it is the best style ever.  And who else to teach you than a Japanese person themself, it runs in the blood.  Hopefully I can show off more fashion here!  Tell then, bye~

No comments:

Post a Comment