Monday, August 6, 2012

Summer Went Bye Bye. :[

SUMMER WHERE DID YOU GOOOO? And sorry for those who waited my next blog entry. I've been busy doing equal amounts of sleeping, gaming, internetting, and nothing. c; But srsly. School starts for me on Thursday and I'm scared as fuck that I'll have a class with a bitch I REALLY hate. >;c On a more positive note, I'm over my jackass ex. WOOWOO. [I deserve a prize. ;o] In fact, I've started dating again. Well, not yet, but I'm getting there. ANYWHORE, I feel obligated to include random shit about imvu in this post. Well. Not much to say, really. It's boring and stuff. ;o If you don't have an imvu, run away while you're still free. To my non-imvu readers, I'm thinking about partnering up with a friend of mine to jazz the blog up a bit. But now, the moment you've all been waiting for, [and I think I promised? =w=] JENN ANSWERS YO QUESTIONS! -ba dum tsss-

Q-Is it hard to write for a blog?
A- Considering I work on two every week, not really.

Q-How do you feel about tattoos?
A-That was random ;o But I think tattoos are sexy. c;

Q-Y U NO WRITE EVERY WEEK?
A-I have a life [BURRRRRN] Jk. Sometimes, I just can't. Things come up. =w=

Q-If you had to choose between music and writing, what would you choose?
A-This had me stumped for hours. I love music but I also love writing. They're both releases for me. But if I had to choose, I'd say writing. I'd go crazy without music.

THAT'S ALL THE QUESTIONS FOR THIS BLOG POST! If you have any more, just ask. [doesn't mean I'll answer them, lol. I'm such a bad person] BUHBAI. I love all of you that read this shit, lmao. c: Much love and stay beautiful,
                                                                                Jenn-Jenn~

No comments:

Post a Comment