Wednesday, September 4, 2013

And once again, I'm freezing.

Typing in a dark classroom sucks ass. So, I'm writing this before the teacher comes in and tells us what to do for today. Guess we have an assignment. Sorry if this blog post is shorter than my ex in bed. [very short. jk, I'm a virgin xD] OKAYYYYY~ Let's get this party started. My grandma made me take out my lip piercing. ._." And she took my phone. BUT WAIT. The best part is, she hid it where I could see it. xD In her jewelry drawr. Um. I check in there for pencils every morning, fucktard. Oh shit. I just remembered that I promised some kid I'd get him some tenor saxophone reeds but I keep forgetting. Well, no. Technically, my grandma wasn't home until the music store was closed. So he can't be mad. Little prepubescent lemur. School is actually going pretty okay. The only class I really dread now is Spanish. Okay, one, I don't like starting my day speaking fucking Taco Bell. Two, the teacher is annoying as fuck. Three, I wanted to learn Chinese. But the school no longer offers it because "Chinese culture is too different from ours." ...Who gives a fuck? I mean, damn. I think another reason was because the teacher was actually from China, so she didn't know our bad words. The kids would teach her, and she would walk around school saying stuff like, "shit, bitch." and "move, slut." because apparently the students said it was a term of affection. Maybe towards boys it is. [LOL.] And she taught her students to swear in Chinese. Like, chao-nee-ma somba means "fuck you, bitch." [Idk if I spelled the Chinese part right.] I was wrong about having an assignment today. o. o We're just dicking around on the computers. I GOT WAY OFF TOPIC. Four, the Spanish teacher is fucking annoying. She speaks to us in Spanish like she fucking expects us to understand. Like, bitch, just because you repeat it slowly doesn't mean I'm gonna understand. I don't want to learn Spanish. And apparently my school doesn't offer French anymore, either. What. The. Fuck!? The French saved our asses many times before, so it's only fair to repay them by learning their language. Their reasonings for getting rid of it are, "Oh, there are many more Spanish immigrants." Then nigga, do something about it. I'm not racist, I promise. But when it comes to world languages, if you give me a bullshit reason, I will diss your language, and everyone that speaks it. -z snap- Don't fuck with Jenn, mama. [mama, wtf? xD just felt like I needed a little...zest ;o] There I go getting distracted again. ._." Bros, it's been a while since I wrote a little poem on here. It's actually not mine, it's by a diceased rapper named Freddy E. So, get ready. Pop some popcorn if you wanna.

  "My pen blends the thoughts in my head.Sadly, these aren't the only sentences facing black men.They blame bad luck for lack of bucks with their hands outstretched.They're reaching for change but I only have common sense to lend, because, knowledge is priceless and being broke is the equivalence of ignorance.It's far from bliss, it's far from this.I TELL THEM TO LISTEN BUT THEY CAN'T AFFORD TO PAY ATTENTION.A nation's generation so caught up in affiliation, lost with no destinations, empty seats at graduations...Searching for patience feels like I'm searching for the man, in the red and white sweater and hat with the blue pants and glasses again...Damn, there I go getting distracted again.Bad habits and friends seem to mix like affection and gin, while bullets seem to be the only shots these niggas can bartend.And we're back in church and it's not even the weekend.Everything happens for a reason, I'm just praying God let's me see another four seasons.Yeah... and I'm praying for you, as I ridicule this fabricated truth among the youth thatsuccess is only found on a court or in a booth.As I sit and view this news of this suicidal genocidethat's got us scared of our own kind.They got one life lost to white lines and jail time.What good are the eyes if your mind is blind? What good is the message if you ignore the signs? You see... I'm just bringing all the facts in.My words are like a chemical compound, I'm just trying to get a reaction."

Ignore the typos. I copy-pasted and everytime I tried to fix it, blogger fucked up. :I But yeah, I love this spoken word. And I loved Freddy E. dearly. This moved me beyond words. Moving on, I guess I'll end this post here. Tengo que irme, lovelies! [I have to go, lovelies!] Love you guys~ Stay beautiful.

No comments:

Post a Comment