Tuesday, September 3, 2013

I'm fucking retarded.

LOL. You know it's gonn be a good post with a title like that. So yeah. I'm freezing my tits off. And not in a sexual way. Well maybe a little. How's it going, fuckers? [love you guys ; - ;]  My grandma decided to take my phone out of service because I was up all night. xD And I got my lip pierced. By my friend. ._. It didn't hurt, actually. But it fucking hurts now. Maybe coz the bar is too small and my lip is swollen. Nothing else to talk about really. I'm hungry. Like always. xD This is the second time I've mentioned being hungry in a blog post. o. o LOLWAITBROS. Okay, so in Algebra today, the teacher was like, "So what can we conclude from matricees?" and it got really quiet, and I said "That math freaking sucks ass." really loud by accident. The teacher looks at me like I said the n-word and there was about ten seconds of silence before everyone in the class bursted into laughter. If if wasn't for the laughter, I probably woulda gotten detention. ._." #BADASS. -puts sunglasses on- Fuck yea. Guys. I'm sick. Like, horribly, horribly sick. And I know I probably won't get better. I think the sickness is known to be uh...it's called...what was it...? OH. Love. Lovesick. That's it. -barfs- Wait, I mean, I'm sick in the way of like...not wanting love. I'm confusing myself... -facepalm- Whatever. MOVING ON. I just realized how much I use caps in my posts. FUCK YEAHHHHH. FEEL MY WRATH. I GOT MY CAPS LOCK ON. BRING IT, NIGGA. Ok no. White girl swag. [I'm using that ironically, so chill your tits. >.>] The sad thing is, sometimes I'm not using it ironically. Like, it just becomes a habit. I really hope I'm not like those SwagFag idiots I see running around my school like "YOLO" and shit. Oh god. I'm turing into one of them. END IT NOW. Drama bombbbbb~! [ten points if you get the reference] This post is just a big bunch of nothing-ness-bullshit. c: Enjoy it. I'm posting it anyway coz yeah. YOLO. Shit. Not again. ._." OW I POPPED MY FUCKING ELBOW. MOM! CALL 911!...Wtf am I on? I'm like a squirrel on crack. WEUH. FUCK YEAH. How many times have I said fuck yeah in this one post? Uh I think that's three. o.o FUCK YEAH. Four. xD That's a new record. Man, I wish I didn't have to play in band. Though, it's not as bad as I thought. OH BEFORE I FORGET. I've wanted to do this for some time. Five things that are a turn-off about men. [for me] 1: Only calling late at night. Men only want one thing to begin with, but you should at least pretend you're interested in her daily life as well as what may come after dark. That's basically my number one thing. xD 2: Poor hygeine. Like, god damn. OKAY, I'M ALMOST OUT OF TIME. 3: Making excuses to not let me see you. Like, giving me BS reasons why I can't talk over Skype on a video call. Do you think I'm that shallow that I only wanna see your face? I'm not. So get over it. Let me see you. Jesus. Pansy-ass-motherfuckers. NUMBER 4: Making plans, and not following through. Last but not least 5: Liars. OKOKOK, TIMES UP. BYEBYE.

No comments:

Post a Comment