Thursday, September 19, 2013

Another new iPhone?

What. The. Fuck? Okay LOL. Nice way to start a blog post, right? Anyway, sorry it's been a while. Don't really get on my laptop anymore. I'm usually on my phone. So, lot's of stuff has been going on. Mostly bad. Same 'ole same 'ole. Boy issues, girl issues. Stuff with suicide, and yadda yadda. But yeah, as you can tell from the title, there's a new iPhone coming out. Two actually. The iPhone 5s and the iPhone...c? Idk, the iPhone c comes in colors, and the iPhone 5s is like...faster and shit. Jesus. How many months has it been since the iPhone 5 was released? Not very many. Like damn. Stop with the new shit. God damn. Even Android doesn't release new versions of shit that fast. But in other news, my lovelife has gone downhill. LOL. Who'd'a known? Oh yeah. I'd'a known. -sighs- I honestly don't care anymore. I need to focus on school. [laaaaaaame] Ok. I gotta pee. Like, really bad. And I just realized that my views have gone down on my blog. Sad day. I'll probably start posting some snippits of my writing to attract my old audience back. Can't post much of it due to theft. And I'll have my old co-writer, Cuppi, back. Along with my brother, Kryysler. So yeah. c: I'ma go. I'll prolly post sometime later this week when I make myself get on my laptop. I love whoever still reads this. c: I promise it won't be in vain. Things will shortly turn around! <3 Goodbye for now, lovelies. Stay fabulous.

4 comments:

  1. I still read this Q~ Q
    Are you ever gonna write on kawaiiestimvu again?

    ReplyDelete
  2. OHMYGOD. I have a reader. o. o Yes, I shall post there again. Whenever Cuppi decides to give me the password. D:<

    ReplyDelete
  3. Late reply is mad late. ; ^; & yay for new postsss ఠ ~ఠ

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's cool, I hardly go on this blog anymore. > u < I'm debating on just deleting it. ._.

    ReplyDelete