Wednesday, April 16, 2014

I lied?

I'M SORRY I HAVEN'T POSTED. OMG. ASDFGHJKL;'. I'M NOT A LIAR. ; - ; I've been really busy with writing two essays for school, reading a novel, band evaluation. Etc, etc. x. x But I'm here now~! How are things with you guys? Anyway, cut the small-talk. The freshman is back. Yes, you heard right. He came waddling up to me yesterday, going, "-tremble tremble- J-Jenn? Is it o-okay to talk t-to you...ag-again? You good..?" I wanted to rip his head off and screech, "I was good until you came back!" Instead, I kind of twitched and nodded. ._. Why must everything he does be so annoying? Y'know, I don't think it's him. Once someone annoys me, no matter what they do, I will always find them annoying. It's incredibly hard for me to like you once I've decided I don't. But with that off my chest, time to move on! Besides all the homework and shet, my life is finally...okay-ish. I haven't been "summoned to court" yet, so my personal house-arrest isn't all that bad. I don't really go places anyway. xD #lazyfolife But yeah. I'm severely sleep-deprived and way too happy. I have way over another hour in my first period and after I'm done with this blog post, I'm gonna go dick around on the interwebs. OH. I'll go watch Markiplier and PewDiePie. SUBSCRIBE TO THEM. -thumbs up- (づ。◕‿‿◕。)づ This post is all over the place. ಠ_ಠ But yah. I'm hungry and tired and nyeh and bleh and wah. -flips table- (ノಠ益ಠ)ノ彡┻━┻ I think I'm gonna end this post here, there's nowhere else for this to go except downhill. xD YAY, LET'S GO ON A DOWNHILL ADVENTURE! -rolls down a hill- okokok, but srsly. I must go, my people need me. Until soon, stay beautiful, my lovelies. Adeau.~

No comments:

Post a Comment