Thursday, April 10, 2014

No Random Title?

I wanted to start this blog post by saying..ahem..I am an absolute 'tard. Lemme explain. I'm the worst person to try and get angry. See, coz I'm so funny. (right, that's the reason) I'll be in the middle of yelling at someone, and think of something funny, then just die laughing. NO ONE TAKES ME SRSLY. I CAN GET ANGRY. HELL HATH NO FURY LIKE MINE. -giggle- Noooo. (¬_¬) Faaak. Anywho, hellu, my lovelies. Have I ever told you how much I love blogging for you guys? Coz I do. Srsly. Oh wait, I already did tell you. Hurr. (genius Jenn strikes again) Jesus, this blog is spiraling downward quite quickly now. I don't really think I can attrack a new audience coz, well, I'm me. Wait, wait, wait, wait, asdfghjkl;'. This will not be a srsly srs post. MOVING ONNN~! -flails-

ATTACK OF THE KAWAII EMOTICONS~! (◕‿◕✿) (︶ω︶) (✿ ♥‿♥) (¬▂¬) (✖╭╮✖) (ノಠ益ಠ)ノ彡┻━┻ 。◕ ‿ ◕。 ᕦ(ò_óˇ)ᕤ ლ(́◉◞౪◟◉‵ლ) ᕙ(⇀‸↼‶)ᕗ (  ゚,_ゝ゚) LOL. That last one is my favorite. xD It looks like it's saying, "srsly faggot?" -dead- I think I'm gonna end this post here. I'm really tired and can't find anything else to talk about. ヽ(o`皿′o)ノ -dramatic yawn- I shall post again tomorrow. Until then, stay beautiful, my lovelies. Adeau.~

No comments:

Post a Comment