Tuesday, April 8, 2014

School again.

It's too damn loud in my classroom right now. I just got off of a very boring spring break. Nothing went according to plan, in fact, I got into quite a lot of trouble. With a lot of people. x'D Not gonna go into details, coz I don't wanna be judged. >_>; Mama made mistakes over break. No phone, no laptop. Like, I was in trouble. I was lucky to have my DVD player. ._.  (internal agruments, yey. ಥ⌣ಥ) Ohyass, I went to see Divergent over break. -flails- Movie review tiem~! I didn't actually read the book, so everything I already knew about it, it was because of the ads I saw. The movie itself was really really well-made and full of action and explosions. From the beginning, it's just gogogo. Doesn't slow down until the very end. (apparently Twilight made it a thing to open a movie with a monologue. Fk you, Twilight. Fk you.) I guess I could tell you the plot of the movie. Aherm. In Chicago, IL, the remaning population of IL is devided into five factions: Dauntless; the fearless ones, the protectors; Amity; the kind ones, the ones who believe in living off the land (farmers basically); Erudite, the smart ones, the ones trying to overthrow Abnegation (the law, basically); Abnegation; the government of the factions, selfless, and quick to reject vanity; and Candor, they're the logic thinkers, the lawers, so to speak; they are very...blunt. Anyway, the story follows a young girl named Beatrice (later changed to Tris), as she goes through the process of being named Divergent, meaning she could fit into and live in any of the factions. She's hunted by Erudite and yadda yadda. They brainwash the Dauntless into capturing and killing almost all of the Abnegation faction. It's hard to explain after that. She escapes with "Four". (a really hot guy. like unf mama.) And yeah. (round of applause for those shitty movie reviewing skills. cx)

I just realized that it took me two days to write this post. Never let it be said that I didn't suffer for my blog. (I actually haven't suffered xD I just don't have my laptop, so I can only post at school.) DAY DEUH. And I'm even more tired than yesterday. Went to bed earlier, too, wtf? ( ̄へ ̄)-internal conflicting- NEARGHHH. I'm gonna end this post here. I'll probably post later in the week, I dunno. My posts are becoming more and more..well, boring. ಠ_ಠ I made this to vent my feelings, but. BUT. I don't wanna scare off my readers. (reader*) Anywhooo. As I said, I'll try to post again. Or when something interesting happens. (HAHAHAHA. Hahaha...ha...haaa...yeah. •⊙ω⊙•) Until then stay beautiful, my lovelies. Adeau.~

No comments:

Post a Comment