Friday, March 28, 2014

Back already?

It's been about four days since my last post. I figured I'd be gone for at least a month, what with all the shit going on. (I'm out of the bet, so swear time again.(~ ̄▽ ̄)~ ) But truth is, things are kind of better. I'm slowly starting to trust Jase again. (I saw him go off on his ex and I was like yass gaga yass.☻ᴥ☻ ) I would've posted sooner, but eh. I've been busy with getting stuff ready for spring break. -flails- ERMERGERD GERS. SPRING BREAK 2014. YASSS. Sorry. Mama lost it for a split second. I was going to spend it with my friend Cuppi, but um. Yah. ._. But no worries, I gots to go prom dress shopping. (◕‿-) Prommmm. DUDE. THIS YEAR IT'S GONNA BE ON A FUCKING BOAT. A LEGIT FUCKING BOAT. With an upper-deck somethin' and another deck somethin'. (wasn't paying attention. spaced out after I heard it was on a fucking boat.) I've got a date to go, and no it's not my boyfriend. Is that bad? I mean, Jase wouldn't like prom anyway. Plus, the guy I'm going with looks just like my cousin. So there are no feelings thurr. It'd be awkward as fuck. xD Like..eeey, cuz, wanna dance? Bleargh. I keep sneezing. Damn you, spring. -sniffle sniffle- But shet, I like posting about prom. ; A ; Me and my date are going with my best friend, Abby, and her boyfriend (lil... -insert bad word- I dun liek him much. -3-) Josh. I'm going sanguine (blood red), and they're going necromancer (violet). It'll be so kawaii. ಥ‿ಥ I like doing kawaii emotes. (◕‿◕✿) Yass. Yaaaass. anyway, I've said it before and I'll say it again, thank you to the absolutely lovely people (person. ahem.) that read this. I do like -sneezes- fawk. -sniffle- Ruined my moment. (¬_¬) Lemme try again. -kneels down like Romeo did- I LURF YOU GAIZ. -sniffle- not again. ; u ; Behehe. I'm done, you get the point.

NEW PARAGRAPH, NEW TOPIC. FK YEA. It's Friday, Friday, gotta get down on Fridayyy~ Ohmylordno. Wtf to talk about. It's been a while since I talked about IMVU. :o and I only talked about it because, y'know, my friend ad blog partner wanted me to. Guess I could talk about that again. Um. There are a lot of creeps on thurr. xD I wish I could give out my username. (even if I did, I wouldn't add anybody I didn't talk to first. >_>;) Neargh. I dun wanna talk about it. -flails- I wanna keep this post going coz it's currently 8:19 a.m. and my class isn't dismissed until 8:53. BLAHHHHH. I think I'm gonna go dick around on the computer. OHWAIT. xD Before I do, I was right about before. (when I said my school has access to my blog) They can monitor everything I post. So, principal, administrators, and just..grownups that read this without my knowledge..EAT A DICK. I don't like you, nor do I like the fact that you read my blog. Df you think I'm doin' anyway? Fuckin' selling secrets to Al Qaeda? Jesus. (¬_¬) LOL. Watch me get called up to the office for being an ass. Oops? c; I think I'm gonna end this post here. Before I get my blogspot deleted by the school. xD Until next time, stay beautiful. Adeau~

No comments:

Post a Comment