Sunday, March 2, 2014

Weekend Blues

No Jase this weekend. Sad Jenn is sad. ; A ; But anyway, there's a really bad winter storm warning, and, um, I'm terrified. Storms scare me, and mix in ice and...oh. Shit. It's supposed to, like, rain. Then freeze and be windy and shet. (In other words, I'm scurred.)  Hokai. I dunno what to make this post about, really. I'm still debating on deleting this blog. (I'm not using it for its intended purpose anyway.) But yeah. This post is all over the place. ._. I apologize, I just woke up. -yawn- It's 2 in the afternoon. Aw, shet. I have school tomorrow. And the ACT on Tuesday. But tomorrow's "Food Day" so I'll be good. :} Food makes mama happy. ; ^ ; On a different note, I think (if I don't delete this blog), I'll start posting more regularly. I'll leave notes in obvious places so I won't forget. I promised I'd post more before, but in all honesty, I kept forgetting I had a blog. (I'm a genius.) I dunno what writing style my readers like, and I dunno if I even still have readers. Words can't even describe how grateful I am for my readers. You guys are seriously amazing. It makes me feel like I have friends, even if you guys are just "readers". (Serious time.) I love you guys. Really, I do. (Not in a creepy way, don't worry. I'm not gonna, like, fangirl if I see you out on the streets. Wtf Jenn. Back on track.) If you have any suggestions on what I should write about, tell me. Leave a comment. I'll write on anything from current events, to how to do something. Let's interact, my children! ಠ_ಠ Until then. Stay golden, my lovelies.

No comments:

Post a Comment