Thursday, March 20, 2014

The Bet and Other Fun Things

OHAIOOOO. c: Holy crap, I've posted two days in a row? Whaaaaat? I know what you're thinkin'. Whoa, Jenn, slow down, Jenn, ermergerd, Jern. But yes. ACT testing has ended, so, rlly, I've got nothing else to do until finals. Which are in June. BUT ANYWAY. I bet you're wondering about the title. A bet? What bet? Wtf? Wonder no more, my lovelies. "The Bet" is a little competition I have going on with a few friends. It's simple, we kill the Batman. Normally, I'm a really rude, crude, violent person. (Jesus, I'm freaking psycho.) Buuuuut, I made a bet to my friends (erherm "friends") that I could be nice for an entire seven days. Which means no cursing, no yelling, no giving people the finger (which is difficult for me), and no being mean. It's already incredibly hard. I tried to make the bet before, but forfeitted within 10 minutes. ._. (Genius Jenn strikes again.)

But yes. (Second time saying that,WEUH.) The "other fun things" is referring to me almost getting that freshman off my ass. (NOT. SEXUALLY. Well, maybe. He is a perverted lil..nyehhh.) As probably none of you know, me and my ex-co-writer are no longer friends. It ended badly. Like, very badly. -sigh- And that put me into a mood of violence and anguish. Which kind of..um..gets in the way of my bet. And this lil freshman (I'm gonna call him Bob to protect identities), Bob got in my way when I was in this bad mood. I kept staring off into space, sadly, of course, and he leans in and stares at me. I viciously say, "What." He didn't get that I was angry. -_(\ So he started to walk me to class again, to which I promptly said (more like sneered) "You don't have to walk me to class, you know" and gave him the :I face. Without batting an eyelid, he said, "I know, but my class is this way, so I might as well." Kid. Really? -facedesk- He then passed up his classroom. Honestly? -_- Get off my ass, bruh. You wanna lick my ass? Ass-licking, dick-munching...~ (IT WAS JENNA MARBLES, NOT ME. I'M NOT IN VIOLATION OF MY BET.)

Anywhooo.I'm out of class soon. So, I'll see my lovelies tomorrow. Until then, stay beautiful. Adeau~

No comments:

Post a Comment