Wednesday, March 19, 2014

Ayy.

So, yes, hello, my lovelies. (Not doing class work again. Like a boss.) It's only been 17 days since I last posted, yet a shitstorm has broken loose. :I Yee. Righ? Riiiiigh? No. D:< Wait, what? ._. ANYWAY. This freshman kid. Oh yes. xD Ahem. I'M GOING TO HACK HIM APART WITH....WITH.... Mama has no idea. But srsly kid, back off my chest area. -3- Jenn access only, please. No, wait, okay, so this kid will make up an excuse to touch them. >_> KID. STAPH. I wonder what he'd do if I was just like, "Kid, I'm gay. So, stop, pls." Ohmygod. -dead- I'm so done with this little kid. Yeah, I'm not much older, but daaaang. He acts like a child, going all big-eyed whenever he sees my..my..err..you know. Just look on the internet if you wanna see some so badly. -flails- And, I wanted to say thank you to the lovely person that commented on my last post. c: I wasn't even going to write today, but when I saw that you'd wanted to read more and not delete my blog, I had to write again! ~3~ It tickles me to see when someone comments. It makes me feel all cool-like. And not a loser. :D Okokok, getting off track. Like always. ._. I must go, my people need me. Not really, but I do have to end this post hurr because of class and whatnot. Until next time, stay beautiful, my lovelies. Adeau~

No comments:

Post a Comment