Sunday, March 2, 2014

Only Three Posts?

This entire year of 2014, I've only posted three times. ; ^ ; MAMA IS SORRY. Okay. So, I literally just posted. Like. Five minutes ago. But I felt compelled to write another one. Because, you know, YOLO and whatnot. c; My God, I'm retarded. ._. I never thought I'd get this far on the post. I have nothing else I wanna say. (I do, but it's serious, and this blog has had enough serious for one day, what, with me sharing my feelings.) Hooray for a short-ass post. If I'm not busy in Computer Apps tomorrow, I'll post again. Because, surprisingly, a lot of shit happens between now and tomorrow morning. Yep. Uh, yeah. Until then, adeau. Stay beautiful, my lovelies~

1 comment:

  1. 4 times* ; - ; aaand i'll just wait for you to post more stories about freshman's that like your boobays :L cause you won't delete this blog cause i'm just gonna sit here and roll around maybe. -rolls-

    ReplyDelete