Friday, March 21, 2014

F-F-Friday!

Day three of consecutive posting, wtf? (insert something about the rule of threes) Almost no one is in my first period class. o. o Like..nooo one. Is it skip day? Anyway, not sure how I want this post to go. (direction, I mean) I just want this day to be over, I don't have a good feeling about it. Which is scary, because my feelings are almost never wrong. -flails- So yes, um, I've been awake for over 24 hours and I'm incredibly hyper. Nyearghhhh. I dunno what to wriiiiiite. Oh, wait, oh no. I have a test today. Liek. Righ nao. In ten minutes. -reads the board- 52 questions, answer 50 of them, 2 points each. Well, hell. (That's not a bad word, I'M STILL IN LE BET) I'm gonna fail. c': WHY OH WHYYYY.

~~~~~Break to take test~~~~~
 
 
-skip ahead 20 minutes- Uhhhhhuhuhuh. I defs failed. ._. I'm tired now. The lack of sleep is catching up to me. Feel like I'm gonna crash. -facedesk- Only 6 and 1/2 more hours of school. Then what? Well. I think today's mall day with Lauren. Or I could just..sleep. Yeah, I'd like that. See? You can tell I'm tired with just my writing. xD Compare before the test, and now. I'm, like, dead. I CAN'T TAKE IT ANYMORE. Mama needs sleep. There's no fricking way I can stay awake until I get home. My day is literally so chill. It'll be quiet for me, until band, and even then, the music will probably make me pass out in my chair. I can't deal. I feel like just slipping away and sleeping in the janitor's closet.


STAY AWAKE. JUST KEEP SWIMMING. Ugh. Ughhhh. OHEY, tomorrow's me and Jase's anniversary of like..pfffffshshsh..4 months? We got together in November..right after me and my ex broke it off. After Halloween...-does the math- Yes, four months. I had to count on my fingers. ._. But jeez, for teens, four months is a really long time. Surprisingly, we haven't had really any bumpy moments except for these past few weeks. (Sappy tiem.) Jaseeeeey. You probably won't read this. Coz you have no idea that I have a blog. But still. HAPPY ANNI-FUCKIN'-VERSARY. (oop..swore. >_<) -flails- You might not remember, but I doooo. :D I just noticed. I keep flailing. o. o -flails-


But anyway. -yawns- Probably won't post this weekend because of Easter and shit. (oop, did it again. ._.) ARGHHH HOW DID I FORGET TO POST ABOUT EASTER?!? OMGGGZZZZ. I'll make that my next post. Like, tonight, after Jase bails on movie night again. (yes, again. but that's another story) So, I've got nothing to do until next period. Um. .____. And this post can't go much further. I'll end it here. You'll be hearing from me again real soon. I promise. -holds up my pinkie finger- c: Until then, stay beautiful, my lovelies. Adeau~

No comments:

Post a Comment