Friday, April 25, 2014

Post # 69, hurhurhur.

I just noticed that this is indeed post 69. xD It's been a few days of me just deciding what to blog about. I've started this same exact post three times now. This'll be the fourth, if I decide to keep it. Well, Sunday was easter. Duh. I read a -loudspeaker interrupts- OHMYGOD, MR. WOLFRAM, STFU. Jesus. Okay, anyway. Sunday was easter, and Jesus was turnt up. (please excuse my fag-baggery) 4/20, mayne! (again, 'scuse me) The loudspeaker keeps going off. щ(ಠ益ಠщ) Well. xD This post is turning out as more of a fail than I'd  hoped. It's getting worse with each tick of the keyboard. But yass. I've currently taken up residence at my Nana's lifecoach's house. ( °٢° ) It's purty. ಥ⌣ಥ (WAIT, SIDE STORY. Whenever I see the word "purty", it reminds me of something from this movie where this really old hippie pedo guy goes, "You got a purty mouth," xD!!!) Miss Lifecoach lady is really lenient with me. I have my phone and laptop back, and can use them whenever I want, provided I do something for her like wash dishes or fold laundry. It's like she's paying me with phone and laptop privileges, which is cool by me. Jeez, this post is gonna be boring for you guys, but I'm having a blast writing it.

NEW PARAGRAPHHHH~! Surprisingly, I have nothing to talk about. The freshman kid, "Bob", is out of my life for good. OH, I COULD TELL YOU ABOUT THAT. I was sitting on the grand staircase one morning and he sat beside me while I watched YouTube. He kept staring at my you-know-whats ~(<_<)~ so I scooted away and made a face of what I assumed was absolute disgust and resentment. He looked at me like I was nuts and said, "Welp, I guess I'll leave you alone now." At that moment, the heavenly choir sang, I swear it. I wanted to stand on the roof and sing hallelujah. The beast is gone from my life. ∩(︶▽︶)∩ No more annoyances :D! Happy Jenn is happy. On a different note, I've gotten really into drawing lately. :o I'd upload some of my photos, but I have an android phone, and an Apple operating system. ._. The two don't mix. BUT. I will find a way. (✿◠‿◠)

Oh, and I've decided to let you guys communicate with me via textNow. I'm not giving out my real phone number, and if this goes bad, all I have to do is delete the app. It's free to text me, and you can get ahold of me any time. o(≧o≦)o Just tell me your name and say something like, "I read your blog" so I don't freak out. cx Le number is 720-477-2298, and if you want to send me pictures, just ask, it's a complicated process. ._. ANYWHO. This post took two days to write, so forewarning, it'll be a long one. The next paragraph is considered my second-day post. Coz I don't wanna start another one.

So, some kid in my class pulled out a ukelele (right? e.e) and started playing. It'd be more entertaining if people would stfu. It's so funny listening to him. But yeah. xD Testing time..like, now. I'm soooo tired. (¬_¬) But at least I finished testing for this period. (there's been a 30 minute time gap. o3o) -yawns- I. WANNA. GO. HOME. (ノಠ益ಠ)ノ

 I just checked out my friend Cuppi's blog, and -sighs- She seems so happy without me. So maybe it's for the best that we aren't speaking. I don't want to text her, coz, well..I don't want her to get all mad. Funny thing is, though, I've forgiven her for things much worse than what I did. I don't know whether to be mad or not. I'm over the fact of being sad. Friends for three/four-ish years? Yeah, totally no reason to be sad. -senior sarcasm over here- Whatever. What's done is done. I've said my apologies. Plenty of times. I guess it's time to move on. (Jeez, this feels like a break up. :I -literally close to tears, wtf-) Sometimes I wonder if she ever checks out my blog like I do hers. But then I see my views and go, "Mm, nope." I do miss, her, yeah. And I keep hoping that when she forgives me, she'll talk to me again. We were supposed to be friends forever. Things change, I guess. We've both changed. (now it really sounds like a breakup)

Cuppi, if you ever read this (I doubt you will), I want you to know that I'm more sorry than words could ever describe. I didn't expect to be this sad after losing you, but I am. You seem so happy by yourself. Well, with Jew, I mean. I'm glad to see you both doing well, and if you ever need my help with anything, you have my number, and I also posted my other number up somewhere in the post. There's no way I won't see your text. I'd love to talk to you again, even if it's only a simple "hey, how are you?" I know I fucked up. Big time. And usually I wouldn't give two shits about trying to fix it. But you are, well, you were my best friend. So I'm trying hard. I hope we can talk again. I love you, girlie. I have your summer camp application if you still wanna go~! <3 ^-^

And with that, I must go. I hope you all enjoyed my post. (my one reader *ahem* ;~;) I hope to post again soon. I'll try to bring in a co-writer of some sort. Hell, I dunno, I'll give my friends the password and let them go nuts. Enjoy that. ._. Anyway, I'll see you lovelies soon. Until then, adeau~

No comments:

Post a Comment