Wednesday, June 4, 2014

Dude, I have a rad-ass bruise.

Jenn here, in case you couldn't tell by the title. And yeah, I have a bruise because of me being violent yesterday in band class. Nick might remember, but probably not. Yee, I was being an ass to my Tenor Sax mate, John (major faggot, by the way; hate him), and he'd done something to piss me off. So, I raised my hand to stike him once again, but he moved his Tenor Sax in the way and I brought my wrist right down on the hard metal keys, resulting in massive shooting pain. To put it into perspective, imagine karate chopping a beehive and all the little bees start attacking your wrist with little kisses. OF DEATH. Yes, it actually hurts like a bitch. But I suppose it's fair considering I clawed John so hard, he started to bleed and came into class yesterday with the scratch scabbed over. Though he insisted it didn't hurt. So. Half-karma? Whatever, the little fuck deserved it. Ain't no one gonna piss me off and get away with it. -z snap-

We are proud people. With no fuckin' shame. Jesus. I swear, the good people are the music kids or art kids. And even some of the art kids are assholes. Well, one of them is. *ahem* Anyway, from my experience (since early 6th grade), band kids are the most humble and funny. Except the clarinets. For some reason, they're all girls, and all of them are either whores, sluts, or bitches. And I know three of the flutes are; with that one instrument..uh..what's it called? OBOE. Jesus. Anyway, yeah, the oboe player is a complete cunt. I guess I should say my friends are humble. All of the brass is sweet, except for Abbie. We got ourselves another cunt. But the rest of them are so sweet. 。◕ ‿ ◕。 (watch me get called out by someone *ahem* for calling Abbie a rude name. poor baby, you'll be alright.) Moving on~!

TODAY'S THE LAST DAY OF SCHOOL. -screams- I said it up tharr somewhere but AAAAAH. I'M ALMOST A SENIOR. Guys. Guys. I'll remember you all. JK, I'M GETTING OUT OF HERE. Omg, guys, I've been working on my speech for graduation when I'm a senior. Ready? Of course you are. *ahem* "I'd like to thank everyone that got me here. Netflix, YouTube, and Wikepedia. Thank you. And furthermore, -points at random people- fuck you, fuck you, fuck you, you're cool, fuck you, blow me, fuck you. I'm out. -drops microphone-" Such a kawaii speech. 。◕ ‿ ◕。 Tiem to add a picture and say adieu for a long, long time. Jeez, yeah, this is goodbye. Unless Nick keeps up the blog, it'll all be history. It was fun posting for you all, and hey, as I said, I might post again. But until then, this is indeed farewell.


Until we meet again, stay gorgeous, my lovely weirdos. I love you all so much. Adieu.~

No comments:

Post a Comment