Tuesday, June 3, 2014

Tests out the ass.

ASDFGHJKL;'. Jenn here. And, yee. I have a lot of fucking tests. They're like regular tests. But fucking. ...butt...butt fucking. NO OKAY. I'm weird and probably high right now. Yep..yep, definitely high right now. That should make passing at least one of my tests easy. UWAH MOEEE, TOMORROW'S THE LAST DAY OF SCHOOL. WEUUUUH. I'LL BE A SENIOR. Fuck yeah. I've waited for this since the first day of freshman year. I'm ready to get the fuck out of here! UK, here comes Mama Jenn~! >:D -insert happy disco music- UNCE UNCE UNCE UNCE. But yee, Nick's also gonna post today, coz I'm gonna remind him every ten minutes, and blow up his phone. ಥ⌣ಥ NICK. NICKNICKNICKNICKNICK. POST ON THE BLOG TODAY, K? KTHXBYE! -screams and flails around- But yeah, I just took my final in computer apps and got an 822 out of 620. I PASSED. COMPUTER APPS, SUCK MY DICK. Okay, first test: passed. Not that I'm surprised. Hurhurhurhur. It's English I'm worried about. So, I'm gonna end this post here and go study. UNTIL TOMORROWWWW, stay beautiful, my lovely weirdos. Adieu.~

No comments:

Post a Comment