Monday, June 2, 2014

You're Fired.

Jenn here. c: NICK, YOU'RE FIRED FROM THE BLOG. Just kidding. But you need to post, you little shit. I can't keep reminding you because I have Lauren to remind. And I forget to remind her. Remind me to remind her not to forget to tell me to not forget to remember. Wait wut. ._." Yee. Anyway, guess it's just me for now and over the summer. JKLOL. I'm not posting over the summer unless I have to. Honestly, I dunno if I'll post much after school's back in session, either. Senior year will be hectic, but I'll try to. Nick will be able to, coz he'll be a lil sophomore. AWW, SUCH A WITTLE BABY~! So kawaii!! SUGOI, SUGOI. (watch that mean something incredibly racist) Two days of school left and they're just final testing days. I finally have my grade up enough in English to take the final and have something to fall back on. (it's a 64, so that leaves a little wiggle room on the final) And my final grade in Physics is a 60. LOL. DID I TELL YOU THAT MY PHYSICS TEACHER WAS FIRED? LOOOOOL. I'm gonna tell you again. Because it's fucking glorious. Someone took a picture of him flipping off a student. Everyone but the administrators knows that it was taken out of context. But Idgaf, and I'm not  gonna correct them. He hates me, makes me feel stupid, and even called me an idiot. That's another story, omg.

We were sitting in class and I noticed the smell of gasoline. (the other students noticed, too.) I was afraid that if I kept inhailing it, something would happen with my brain and whatnot. Because generally sniffing gas isn't cool unless you're a hardcore druggie. Anyway, I was a bit worried, so I asked the teacher, "Is anything going to happen to my brain or brain cells if I keep inhaling all this gasoline? I don't think it's safe." and without batting an eyelid, he goes, "I doubt you could lose many more brain cells." Everyone in the class kind of..froze and looked at me like, "Damn, girl, say something!" I just stood there processing the fact that he basically called me braindead. I can understand if I'd been a smartass, or was rude about it, but um. I was genuinely curious. He treats me like a fucking moron just because I'm failing his class. News flash, giraffe-looking asshole, grades don't measure intelligence. -z snaps dramatically- But moving on.

Friday, the fire alarms kept going off. They went off four times during second period, six times during third, and I don't think any during fourth. Still, ten times in one day is a lot. It scared me shitless everytime and Nick couldn't get over it. xDD He was like, "JENN. YOU'RE MORE MANLY THAN ME, WTF." Well, that may be true, but, -curls in a ball, screaming- LOUD NOISES MAKE JENN SAD. ;~; The last time one of them went off, he looked at me and went, "Jeez, just look at me next time they go off." I wanted to yell at him. "THE FUCK'S THAT GONNA DO?" But I kind of just nodded. o__o I was still in shock. I just had an idea. To get fire alarms to be more effective, play Justin Bieber music. Shit, that'll get me out of the building in two seconds flat. Not to mention scare me more than it already does. (  ゚,_ゝ゚) 

I'm gonna end this post here. After I add a picture of some sort.



AHHH GUYS. My substitute saw that picture, and came up behind me saying, "Awww, cute!" I blushed really hard, hoping she didn't read anything else because omg. The curse words. x.x But yee, that's the face I make when I walk into Physics now. xD Yes. I also turn into a dog. Because why not? Well, I'm gonna end this post here before my subsitute comes around again and reads this. Until next time, stay beautiful, my lovely weirdos. Adeiu.~

No comments:

Post a Comment