Friday, May 30, 2014

WTF ADMINS.

Jenn here. And uh. ADMINS, I TOLD ONE OF YOU TO POST. -flips table- (ノಠ益ಠ)ノ彡┻━┻ But anywayyyy. My gauges are infected. ouo Well, one of them is. The right one. Coz..I, uh, forced the gauge through and something tore. It's not a blowout; Lauren woulda told me. But it's bleeding and seeping puss. (Gross, I know. Gauges, wtf. W-T-F.) So, because of the pain in my right earlobe, I didn't sleep well last night, resulting in me being incredibly tired.

Moving on, my Comp Apps teacher just said we'll have 15 minutes to prepare. Um. For what? We were supposed to be working on a project these last few days, I think. Oops. Whatever; I hate projects anyway. I dunno. -yawn- In other news, I've managed to get my grades up to 60's. Well, the final grades. I still have a 58 in Physics. AND NOW ON TO MY FAVORITE TOPIC. Fucking with the gay guy. I actually didn't yesterday. xD I wanted to so damn bad. But I forgot that my grandma wouldn't be home, and instead my aunt came over to watch me for the next few days. So, out of politeness, I hung out with her until 7, and by that time, the gay guy was nowhere to be found. I'll give him a name to protect his identity. Bob. No, wait, that's the freshman kid's name. Ugh, ok. Smitty Yagermanjensen. Yes. NOW WE CAN CONTINUE. Er..well..that's it, actually. ._. Didn't see 'im yesterday.

GODDAMMIT, I KEEP SNIFFING. Ugh. There are no tissues in this fucking classroom. Know what I hate more than not having tissues? (get ready for this shit) I fucking hate it when I'm stretching back over my chair and my shirt's like "LOL, WHATCHA DOOOIN'? I WANNA SEE. LEMME UNCOVER YOUR BELLY BUTTON LOL. WANNA HOLD ME DOWN WHILE YOU STRETCH? THAT'S COOOOL." Srsly. My shirt goes halfway up my tummy, and I'm like, "Bro. These people in my class don't wanna see my belly button. Stahp bein' a dick." And yes, I have conversations with my shirt. You don't? Get on my level. <-< -sniffle storm- GOD FUCKING DAMMIT. I feel like I'm gonna sneeze. I'm sittin' in class like

Legit, that's my face. I FEEL IT. -super mega gross sniffle- JESUS BALLS. (yay, Markiplier <3) Anywho. xD I think someone's watching me type this. And to that I say...
 

 

I'm SO done with this retarded-ass post. I hope you weirdos enjoyed it. And, yes, that's my new name for my lovelies. OHMYGOD. My lovely weirdos. YES. FUCKING YES. <3 Anywho, I shall see you guys on Monday with an important announcement about the blog schedule. Until then, stay beautiful, my lovely weirdos. Er..Stay weird. OH, I LIKE THAT ONE BETTER. Huehuehue. Adieu.~

No comments:

Post a Comment