Sunday, May 4, 2014

First post by Josh

Hello, my name is Josh. I am 15 years old and am a good friend of Jenn. I live in Kentucky and attend same school as Jenn. I should probably stop before I put too much information out there and start getting knocks on the door by strange people, shouldn't I? Yes, I believe so.
Unfortunately I didn't really think of  what I'd be talking about beforehand, so this may be a bit...unorganized.

I suppose I'll tell you what has been happening in my life in the hopes that someone might care. For the larger part of this year it's mostly just been a balancing act of my grades and social life (or lack thereof). Although I have been able to retain a 4.0 it's been...difficult to put it lightly. I guess I kind of asked for a bit of difficulty when I signed up for all AP, huh? Basically there have been only 3 things that have kept me sane throughout this semester. My video games, my small group of friends, and my gf (the previously aforementioned Abbe).

I believe that's all I have time for and probably is as much of  my writing as any one person can take. Goodbye, and have a wonderful day.



No comments:

Post a Comment