Thursday, May 8, 2014

-Flail-

Josh didn't post yesterday. The boy must die. No, but, srsly. Sorry about that. I didn't think to text and remind him to post. Ah, well, no matter. Doug Dimmadome's gonna post today. Coz if Nick's not at school, he won't post on the blog. But yass. I'm extremely fucking tired. Didn't go to sleep until 11:30. Yeah, that's not really late, buuuut I've been going to bed that late every night and waking up at 5:45. Kill me. ; ~ ; (ignore my crude joke, I am, in fact, not suicidal) I have a feeling this post won't be long because I only have 30 minutes to finish this, and watch what I can of an American Horror Story episode. Ugh, I'm literally addicted. It's bad. It's the reason I've been staying up so late. Damn you, interesting storyline and hot men. UNGGGG. -flips table- (ノಠ益ಠ)ノ彡┻━┻ Anyway, I'm ending this post here to go watch it. Stay tuned for another post by the admin, Lauren.

No comments:

Post a Comment