Thursday, May 22, 2014

Oopsies.

Jenn here. I forgot to log out. On a school computer. I'm a genius. ._." Nothing seems to have been fucked with, buuuuut, I could be wrong. So, I came here with a purpose. Another rant. It happened again yesterday. I was texting the same friend, and he "fell asleep" I suppose, though it would have been only six o'clock there. I'm finally gonna tell him. :I Fuck it if I'm mean, he always does this shit. (Deja vu.) He's the highlight of my day, and when he "falls asleep", my day goes to shit. Heheheh, I keep saying shit. Shitshitshit. But anyway, I am thoroughly pissed off. I have enough balls today to tell him.

But on a lighter note, I'm getting closer to the end of Black Butler. I forgot what my order for anime was, so I gotta go back and check it, then add Sword Art Online, and...fuck, what was it? OH YA. Rosario + Vampire. Netflix has a looooot of good animes. And I'm a sucker for a good anime. (Oh, jeez..that sounded wrong..sucker..anime...BLOWJOB...wat.) -more internal feuding- OHOHOHO, I'LL GO GOOGLE A LIST OF ANIME. WEUH. MOEEEE~! (Side note xD weuh is supposed to be said in a PewDiePie voice. Coz..that's how he goes "woo". If you dunno him, then that went right over your head.) -runs off to Google- Code Geass is one I've wanted to watch for a while. -adds it to le list- Fruits Basket, Special A, Angel Beats, Eden of the East, Boundary of Emptiness, Tamayura, and My Teen Romantic Comedy SNAFU. Jesus, that's a lot. Guess I won't be going anywhere over the summer. c;

ON AN EVEN LIGHTER NOTE, MY PHYSICS GRADE WENT UP ONE POINT. WEUHHH!!! 59, BITCHES! All's I need is one more point. Come on, baby! 59.47. Once it reaches 59.5, it'll be rounded up. I don't even need one more point, I need .3 points. COME ON, .3 POINTS. -screams and flails around like a dying fish- I'm so excited, like, you don't even know. I'm working my ass off to finish with a D. I'm not taking this fucking class again. But I shouldn't have to. Please please pleeeeease. ; ~ ; ACK. I'm gonna end this post before I have an anurysm. xD Uh, I shall see you lovelies soon. I'll see if Doug Dimmadome can post today.~ Until next time, stay beautiful, my lovelies. Adieu.~

No comments:

Post a Comment