Thursday, May 15, 2014

Sup fellow virgins

This is #1 virgin again! posting while playing League of Legends! Nevermind posting AFTER we won the game of league. so not a lot to talk about because I have a boring life. I mean, Other than my planned video on League. I rage a lot in league, especially when me, or my team aren't doing good. So I plan on making a complication on the amount of times I say the word "fuck" in league. But that won't be happening soon :P. You see, I've gotten really fucking good at league, So I usually win, Which means I don't usually curse when playing league anymore. So I either have to purposfully suck, and pretend to be a tryhard. OR play with a friend who sucks balls. So yeah.... If anyone out there sucks at league, be my guest. Anyways that's my post. See you all l8r.

PS LADIES, still available :D

No comments:

Post a Comment