Friday, May 23, 2014

I keep forgetting.

Jenn here. I'm an idiot. ._." Not only did I forget to tell my friend about the texting thing, but I forgot to ask Doug Dimmadome to post yesterday. T^T Guess it's not that important if I keep forgetting. Oh..my lord..WISDOM FROM JENN. I should be a philosopher. Oh yass. -adjusts glasses- Anywho, I did not come with a purpose today, so this post will be a bit...sporadic. I finished Black Butler. Ugh, kind of. It's weird. e.e There's, like, an after story that has nothing to do with the original story. And, I'm gonna see if I can get my friend Damen to "sign a contract" with me. -wink wink- ;D That's how obsessed I am. xD It's amazing.

NEW TOPIC. I'm gonna go check my grades. -screeches like a banshee- MY PHYSICS GRADE WENT UP TO A D. YAAAAAAAASS!! 59.66! Oh shit, oh shit, oh shit. We have a test today in there and if I do bad, my grade'll go down again. ; ~ ; Aaaaaaahhhhhh. (ノಠ益ಠ)ノ Anyway, this post is absolutely horrid. But I shall post it anyway, because, hey, IT'S FRIDAY, FRIDAY, GOTTA GET DOWN ON FRIDAY. You're welcome. c; Until next time, stay beautiful, my lovelies. Adieu.

No comments:

Post a Comment