Tuesday, May 6, 2014

Picking up slack.

So, it's Jenn. Hururur. Anyway, as I'd expected, Randi and Logan probably won't post, so Tuesdays and Wednesdays from now on will be open for the other admins and authors to post. If not, eh. Yolo. (forgive my swag-faggery this early in the morning. OHWAITYOUCAN'TSEETHETIME. it's 7:32.) For today, I'll fill in and make a random post about stuff and whatnot. Yes, yes, quite. I woke up at five somethin' to a text from my friend, and I couldn't get back to sleep. Sooo, I got up and dicked around until time for the bus. AND, not like you'd care, coz..yeah, no one cares about Jenn (oh, irony), but my stomach hurts. LIKE A MUDDA FAKA. No but srsly. Hell knows no pain like that of a stomach ache/cramp. IT'S A MIX OF BOTH. A STOMACH CRACHE. Ohmylordwhatismylife. Pardon me, I'm tired, yet extremely hyper. School is out for me in less than 30 days. JASE, HERE I COME. (oh wait, a little sidenote so no one calls me out on it. prom actually wasn't on a boat. I wasn't paying attention. the school was decorated to look like one. gaaaaaay.)

Oh, and. xD My grandma started taking me to my old therapist again. Normally, it's insignificant information -shit you shouldn't care about- but this time was different. Client-therapist sessions are supposed to be about the client, in this case, me, but my grandma decided to be an attention whore and start crying about something not even related to me or the session. Not being an attention whore myself, but if you're paying for someone to talk to you, and your parents butt in with random, retarded information, wouldn't you be a bit upset? I hardly spoke for the two hours we were there. Damn, granny, if you wanted a therapist, I woulda been happy to wait in the fuckin' car. Be that as it may, when I did get to speak, I was a complete smartass about it. My therapist talked to me like I was a retard. She even used the classic, "How does that make you feel?" Bitch, really? She gave me a huge, long lecture on how the way I say things affect people. No shit, Sherlock. I know I'm rude. If I like someone, I won't be rude. But I don't like people. xD She even told me, "You need to be more considerate of others. Just some food for thought." to which I promptly, and smart-assly replied, "Thanks, but I'm not hungry." -insert dramatic explosions and a wave of OOOOO's- I felt like such a badass. Now I remember why she hates me. Oh, well, whatcha gonna do 'bout it, faggot? ಥ⌣ಥ (yay for obscure movie references ♥)

NEW TOPIC. Fuck therapists. Hell, if you separate their name, they're known as the rapists. That's totes not cool. Don't anally probe me. This post went downhill quickly. OHHEY. Before I forget, I hope you guys like the new admins and authors. Prolly shoulda said that when I mentioned Randi and Logan. Well, oops. My mind was elsewhere. -insert tumbleweed gif- I hope as the blog progresses, there will be more posts by them. Thursday's not even here yet, but I'm excited to see what Nick posts. Probably something to the effect of, "Hi. I'm Nick. Yep." -temper tantrum- (⋋▂⋌) But yass. You will always be able to tell it's me without me even saying it. xD My posts are longer and more retarded. And less..er..formal? I dunno, Josh was pretty formal. It was interesting, tho. Right? Riiiiight? Right. I shall be ending this post here and will see you guys again on Friday. Until then, stay beautiful, my lovelies. Adeau.~

No comments:

Post a Comment