Friday, May 2, 2014

I'll write a title later.

Goodmooooorning~! It's currently 7:34 a.m in Kentuckysville, and I'm tired. ;c And hungry. And hot. Blehhhh. (I literally just had to take a 30 minute break to do some make-up work. it's now 8:00 ._.) -yawns- I'm so tired, and my chest feels weird. It's like someone's in my chest squeezing my heart from the inside. I don't like it. ._. ANYWAYYYY. I'm failing two of my four classes~! woohoo for summer school! <3 -dies a little- ; ~ ; I forgot to give my friends the blog info. xD But I have the little slips already written out today, so I won't forget! I'll be adding two of my friends to the editor's list; Logan and Randi. Logan's my Onii, and Randi is my best friend. They also happen to be together. (Cue one big AAAAAAWWWWW!) But yass. I'm also taking Abbie off the list of editors for reasons of my own. Two editors replaced. (Josh included with Abbie. I'm not letting that fuck anywhere near my blog. >_> without a signed permission slip. xD! Kidding! We're cool. Ish. Eh. ._.) But it's whatevs. (✿◠‿◠) I've decided on how to break up the new blog schedule. There will still be posts for every day of the week. Monday will be Lauren, Tuesday Logan, Wednesday Randi, Thursday Nick, Friday me. (If I decide so, Abbie and Josh might write on Saturday and Sunday.) I hope you all are as excited as me for the new new direction the blog will be taking.

YAY FOR A NEW PARAGRAPH. Class will be ending soon, and so will my post. The new blog schedule should be starting up in the next week or so, if my friends hold true. (things might fluxuate for Randi, because she's...difficult when it comes to responsibility. -3- If things do fluxuate, I'll take her place) And with that, my post comes to a close. Check back Monday afternoon sometime for the newest post by our Admin/Editor Lauren. ^-^ Until then, stay beautiful my lovelies! Adeau.~

No comments:

Post a Comment