Friday, May 16, 2014

I'm so done.

I DIDN'T EVEN PRESENT YESTERDAY. (Jenn hurr, by the way.) When the teacher came to me, I kind of..um..went full retard. ._." I said, "I-I eh, ah, uh, um, er...forgot...link...in powerpoint...need it..to...present..." She looked at me with raised eyebrows, making me feel like even more of the bonified dumbass I was trying not to be. I'm ready to present today, I think. Maybe. Probably not. I can't afford any more points off. This is probably the one time having badass swag won't help me. GOD DAMMIT, MY SWAG WON'T HELP. Unggg. I swear, if she makes me go first, I'm gonna shit kittens. I'm really tired and severely sleep-deprived, so I'd end up biting her arm off, roasting it, then making her eat it. (jeez, this took a dark turn, eh? eh, yolo.) -sneeze- OHMYGODEW. EW EW EW. Fuck you sneezes, suck my nuts. My peanuts. ANYWAY. Back on track. I just got done reading Nick's post, sooo, I'll respond to it. Ahem.

NICK, YOU DESPERATE FUCK, NONE OF MY KAWAII READERS WANTS YO ASS. I don't even know if girls read this. You're not even single. You're in a relationship wit DEEZ NUTS. I'm sure if we read this at the lunch table, you'll laugh as hard as I am right now. -stone faced glare- Just kidding. You're cool. Kind of. Well, you're cool enough to post on the blog. OH SHIT, THIS MAN'S GUCCI. Girls, he's single. You might wanna hit dat up. He's seriously...one of a kind. (you're welcome, you little fuck.) Huehuehuehuehueh. Daaaaaaayum. I'm mean. But whatever. I gotta take a break, coz presentations are about to start.

-Le 50 minutes later- ...what...the fuck...was I so worried about? I presented, and it wasn't that bad, actually. A few people whispered, and to them I say, fuck you. :D I made a few people giggle and made one kid go "YEAAAAH" when I said I played COD. Thank you, random kid. xD I told, in my presentation, about the blog. So..if people from class are reading this, er. Um. I curse like a fuckin' sailor. c; And if you're the assholes that were whispering. -middle finger- (  ゚,_ゝ゚) I am not amused. BUT ANYWAYYYY. Time to go dick around on YouTube until time to go. Until next time, stay beaufitul, my lovelies. Adieu.~

No comments:

Post a Comment