Wednesday, May 7, 2014

Picking up slack part 2.

So, ja, it's Jenn again. Josh might be posting here later today as well, but just in case he doesn't, I'm posting from school coz I can't when I get home. With that out of the way, how are you guys? It's only been 24 hours, but a lot of shit has already happened. But not bad, like usual. (づ。◕‿‿◕。)づ Nick wasn't at school yesterday, and knowing him, he'll be gone for weeks before he comes back. Because he's "sick" -ahem-. Anyway, if he doesn't happen to be at school tomorrow, I'll text him and see if he can still post. If not, I'll fill in. Again. Or I might have Lauren do it. Three people can successfully run a blog, I know it. BUT NO MORE BLOG TALK.

So, yesterday, my Physics teacher decided to let a student teach. Like, this isn't a joke, a legit student taught the class. She got up and was like, "So, I'm teaching today," She's nice to me, but not the brightest crayon in the box. I won't say more because she can probably see this (though I doubt she will). I could tell she didn't really know what she was doing, and I actually felt compelled to go up and help her. (side note, we are learning Newton's second law of motion, so I could have easily stepped in and taught it) But the best part is, she curses like a sailor. Someone gave her an answer, and she couldn't understand, so she asked them, "Did you say C? C as in cunt?" I died a little on the inside. (from internal laughter and probably bleeding) Whenever she got something wrong, or made a mistake, she would mutter, "Oh, shit!" and the teacher would just sit in his chair in the back and listen. At one point, he actually helped her a bit by passing out a handout, but then he was silent. It was glorious. Then, for the last, I dunno, ten minutes of class, we watched music videos, and a video of some chick getting bashed in the head with a shovel. (that, too, was glorious)

YAY FOR UNORGANIZATION! Coz, yeah, I didn't really have anything planned to talk about except the Physics thing. ◕ ◡ ◕ Uwahhh. We're supposed to be, um, finishing work in my first period Computer Apps class, but, er, I'm already done. Finished them as they were assigned. -nerd- I literally have nothing to do until our next unit. If we even have one. -super mega big yawn- Ouch, that hurt my jaw a bit. Anyway, I'm kind of scrambling for things to write about because I have nothing else to do. Watching YouTube kills my phone's battery, and it's blocked on all school computers until 10:30 this morning. It's 7:43. I wish I had someone to text. -forever alone- UGH COME ON, JENN, THINK. TYPE. WRITE. BLOG. STOP USING CAPS. Okokok, that was weird, eh? And, this is me calling someone out. (not in a bad way. ish. eh. you'll see) There's a guy that used to comment on my blog a lot, and he hasn't been. I dunno if he stopped reading, or just hasn't commented. But I do miss him dearly. -insert sad face-

Moving on, though, before I start flailing. -flails- FUCK. I'm really cold. Like, I have goosebumps and everything. It's so hot outside. Yet I have goosebumps from being cold inside. Yeah, fuck logic. OH, YES. I must tell you guys about a new "horror" series I've been watching. I use the word horror very lightly here. Anyway. American Horror Story. There are four seasons, I think. Two on Netflix. I saw the first one, and my God was it good. There were a lot of weird parts, like the latex ghost, and the evil mutant baby. But all in all, it was super mega amazing. Now I'm on the second season. About aliens. (  ゚,_ゝ゚) It's in an old-timey asylum and I was hoping for more ghosts. But no, I got men in little green suits. And, they used the exact same cast from the first season. It's difficult to see them as anything but their characters from the first season. I mean, not frapping against the series, but come on. OHMYGODWAIT. -fangirl screeches- Adam Levine guest stars in it. I've only seen most of the first episode, but I think he's in it for the season. I really really really really hope so. (you don't even understand my obsession with him. He's like an angel. <3 Gorgeous, talented, kind, funny. Unggg)

Dang, how are these posts so long? I'm literally babbling about nothing. Ah, well. I'm gonna end this post here and go watch the rest of episode one. If my Netflix loads at school. -crosses my fingers- Actually, I change my mind. I won't end the post yet. I'm gonna finish the episode, then blog my reaction. OKAY, BREAK. -skip ahead 2 minutes- That's it? wat. WAT. -flips table- (ノಠ益ಠ)ノ彡┻━┻ MOOOOOORE. Next episode. -two minutes in- Well, Adam's dead. And now, so are my dreams. -another four minutes in- Um, wat. Okay, I'm definitely ending this post here. See you lovelies on Friday. Until then, stay beautiful. -tummy growls- AGH, STFU. Adeau.~ ^-^

No comments:

Post a Comment