Monday, May 12, 2014

Byebye, author Josh.

So, yes, Abbie got the better of Josh, and he's not posting here anymore. I'm honestly a bit sad, he had an interesting writing style. Sad that he follows her orders like a pup. No matter, Nick finally posted, and he used a picture. Which is something I haven't done in forever. I actually giggled a bit at his post. BEFORE I FORGET, THIS IS JENN. Hurr. That shoulda been my first sentence, but whatevs.

This post won't be like the others because I actually have something to talk about. *^* So, I finished the second season of American Horror Story and all I have to say is...Eesh. Eh. It was good, buuuut, I liked the first season a lot more. The third season isn't on Netflix, and Lauren did some searching but couldn't find it anywhere else. So promptly after it ended, I wailed, "I'M SO BORED." (yes, I have the attention span of a peanut.) That is, until about 30 seconds later when I found "Blue Exorcist". My best friend Tyler has a shirt of the main character Rin Okumura, but I'd never done more than googled the series. Sooo, I took the chance and watched it. It was only in Japanese, and the subtitles are in the middle of the screen. That's not an exaggeration, either. xD It's annoying, but eh. I don't speak Japanese. Anyway, there are somethin' like 23 episodes. I started Saturday, and now I'm on episode 19. ಠ_ಠ I. Need. Help. It's so good. ಥ⌣ಥ But anyway. That concludes my rant of, like, nonsense. OHMYGOD. I talked to my friend, y'know, friend on Saturday as well, and yeah. Things went...alright. HAPPY JENN IS HAPPY.

 But, yeah, I'm in class at the moment. (I always feel compelled to tell you guys that.) It's 7:39 a.m. (I always tell you that, too.) I'm finished with work, and none of my other friends are awake yet. (Friends that are out-of-state) My other friends don't text in class. -3- Laaaaame. I'm tempted to either finish the Blue Exorcist series, start a new anime series, or go on YouTube and watch Markiplier and Pewds. ORRR, I could read/write fanfiction. Oh, my life choices are so hard. -dramatic sigh-  Netflix has Black Butler. (in case you can't tell, I've been quite infatuated with demon/satan-related things.) I'm gonna watch that next. *^* I hope it's in English. -goes to check- OH, IT IS. -hyperventilates- I WANNA WATCH IT. No, no, no, no, no, no. -internal feuding- Finish Blue Exorcist. OKAY. It's decided. I'll finish one, then start the other. -flail- I'm gonna end this post here and go check a few things before I slack off and watch Netflix. I shall see you guys again whenever. Lauren should be posting today. Until then, stay beautiful, my lovelies. Adeau.~

No comments:

Post a Comment