Monday, May 19, 2014

Happy fuckin' Monday.

Jenn here, and it's Monday. Again. Today's the last day for presentations, and alls I have to do is watch and listen. I was up suuuuper late last night. Like, midnight-thirty, I think. I dunno, pretty late. Er..early? Wtf. T^T I didn't come prepared today for a post. Though, I have the usual, rantings, reviews, and bitchings about my boyfriend. (-sighhhh-) I'll start with a rant. About...uh...fuck... I'll make it up as I go. I just spent the last 30 seconds or so, seizing out in my seat, deciding whether or not to sneeze. I FELT LIKE I HAD TO, but...then... -flips table- the feeling went away and I was left sitting there like a wounded seal. A rant about almost-sneezes? I think so. GAHH, THE FEELING CAME BACK. I keep sniffling, but NEEEEEEH. Fuck you, sneezes. Fuck you. Okay, no, this is retarded. I know, I'll go check my grades, then bitch about them. Let's see...90, 74, 60, and 58. Oh shit, I just found out that I have to go to summer school. The guidance counselor came over the intercom and said, "E-mail me the name of students in jeopardy of not earning a credit this semester. Today is the deadline for summerschool submissions." No, no, no, no, no, no, no. NO. Fuck you. This is bullshit. I've gotten good grades on my homework for the last few days. Hell, my English grade came up, so why the fuck did my Physics grade not come up? Fuck you, Mr. Cock-ass. (new rant, going off on the Physics teacher) If I have to go to summerschool, I'll be telling the guidance counselor all about how the Physics teacher didn't raise my grade, even though I have a 100 for the assignment. 100 for the homework, 100 for the book problems. I mean what. Whatthefuck. WHATTHEFUCK. Fuck you, giraffe-lookin' motherfucker. I deserve those points, and you fucking know it. (Jeez, using the word "fuck" sparingly, eh?) Anyway, I can fix this, no problem. I'm sure if the guidance counselor bitches at him, he'll have to change it. Especially since the guidance counselor that loves me would have to do it. Ms. Guelde. Oh, how I love her. She's gonna end up saving my ass. x.x Again. ._. I hope. But anyway, new topic.

I'm off school tomorrow for election day~! But my brother still has to go. xD You seeee, he lives in Wisconsin. And yee. Anyway, I just got done reading about how one of my teachers was arrested for sodomy on Friday afternoon. (basically he had frickle frackle with a student) And it's time for me to end this post. Until next time, stay beautiful, my lovelies. Adieu.~

No comments:

Post a Comment