Thursday, May 29, 2014

WHEN WILL SCHOOL END!?!

Jenn here, and, uh, yeah. School's still not out for me. And starting two days after school's out, I start summer school. (maybe) SCREW THIS. I wanna graduate. Aye aye, college, waddap!? Anywhore, I have a project in Computer Apps. (side note: apparently the class name changed to Digtial Literacy. ooooooooh, so fancy. except not at all) OH YEAH, before I forget. I'm deathly ill with strep throat. :D But I can't miss school because I only go 7 more days. And I'd miss 2 because of strep. So, my throat hurts and I feel like dying. c: Fuck you, school, fuck you. (I think I said that before. Deja vu. xD) But yeah, being sick sucks butts. These next few posts by me probably won't be interesting. I'll just talk about bullshit with my classes. Though, Nick and Lauren might be a bit more interesting than me. Moving on, I'VE BEEN HIT TWICE TODAY. Like, right on hit. Full on. The first kid fucking fell on me. Stepped on my feet, elbowed my face, and made me almost fall out of my chair. It was an accident, but still. No mercy, god damn. The second kid hit me in the face as I was walking down the hall. Didn't see me coming and extended his arm. Right into my face. BUT. Moving on.

I just looked back at my journal entries from a year ago (the ones in my career portfolio and shit), and daaaamn. I was even more of a smartass back then. If that's possible. Reading those entries, my face was locked in the general "OOOOH SHIT" position. Y'know, eyebrows raised, mouth slightly agape. I figured that if anyone else read those they'd think I was a general smartass and bad kid. Which I am, but still. Not the point here.

Day two of this retarded ass post. (I had shit to do yesterday, and yeah.) So, NEW TOPIC. I want school to end. Only 4 more days. 4 more long-ass days. I have finals on Monday and Tuesday, but in Physics I'm just watching a movie. I finished the writing thing...fuck, forgot what it's called. Uh..OH YEAH. On-Demand writing. Now all I have is the huge-ass test as the end of course test. Let's see..I have one for Computer Apps as well..living online and whatnot. Made a 77.8 on the practice, so I'm not worried. I'm more worried about the English one. ( ̄へ ̄) LITTLE PIGGY, NO, NO. -can't even- BUT ANYWHOOOOORE. I'm just watching movies today and taking tests later today, tomorrow, Monday, Tuesday, and Wednesday. Technically, that's five days, BUT. I'm not counting today.

But enough of the boringness, I have some real juicy news. (ew wat. not what it sounds like) I recently  made friends with a gay guy. Keep up with me here, he's an online friend. Like..met him online. But anyway, my online profile and whatnot says that I'm a girl, however, I've managed to convince him that I'm a male. xDD Changed my whole profile around as well. I know he's probably lying about one of three things: his gender, age, or sexuality. (doubt that last one, he seems to be a huge faggot) Still, it's funny as fuck to mess with him. Am I horrible? Probably. But hey, it's the internet. Oh god, I can't wait to get home and fuck with him more. Is this cyberbullying? I don't think so. I mean, I'm incredibly nice to him, so..not a bully. Just an ass in the fact that I'm fucking with his mind. HE SHOULD BE GRATEFUL. Everyone wants their mind fucked by Jenn. (LOOOL. I had to.) Anywho, I don't feel horrible about it. But I should be ending this post here. I shall force one of the admins to post today. IDGAF who. Jesus Christ.  Until next time, stay beautiful my lovelies. Adieu.~

No comments:

Post a Comment