Tuesday, June 10, 2014

Too bored not to post.

Ugh, Jenn here. Sadly. A few events have played out since summer started. Abbie texted me saying, "blah blah blah, that's slander and I'll...do somethin' with the law. BE AFRAID. Texts and posts...somethin'..." I dunno, I deleted the text. xD I honestly don't give a fuck. Honey, it's only slander if I'm spreading lies. That was my opinion of you. I have freedom of speech. You think you know laws and regulations, but honey, I have a lot of people in my family that know the law better than you. What I said was completely legal, so I'm not gonna change it or take it down. ^^ And another thing, if you text me again, that is considered harassment, and I will take legal actions. c: I can't wait to get a text anyway with another explanation on how I'll get in trouble. Oh, what fun. :D  And in case you're wondering, no, this is not cyberbullying. I'm not being rude, simply defending myself. -waves my hand- But go ahead and report me anyway. Enjoy the picture of this angry Chihuahua.

Anywhooo. The day after school let out, I went to Holiday World, then to the hospital. HARDCOREEEE. But yeah, I was in musculoskeletal distress and was suffering from dehydration. So I was admitted for a few hours. I'm still in pain and have a badass sunburn. WOOHOO FOR SKIN CANCER <3 But srsly. I'm just sittin' at my aunt's house playing PC games while everyone's at work. Speaking of, I have a few you guys, my readers, should check out. c: Which is the first one. Like..it's called Which. The next one is Hotel 626. There's also one called Asylum 626, but I dunno if they're similar. I've only played Asylum 626. Don't play it if you've recently eaten, or plan to eat soon after. ._. And Hotel 626 is only able to be played between the hours of 6pm and 6am. Though you can easily bypass it by changing the time on your laptop/computer. But yes, that concludes my post for today.

No comments:

Post a Comment