Thursday, August 15, 2013

6 Months Later

HELLOOOO MY LITTLE LOVE BUGS. Okai. I know I have some explaining to do. .___. I've been busy. Started junior year. [FUCK YEAH] LOLOL. I'm writing this from school actually. So. I'll prolly get in trouble for saying fuck. xD AYE. FUCK FUCKITY FUCK FUCK FUCK. Mmk. #Badass. Ok no. xD I'm SIXTEEN NOW. One year closer to voting and cigarettes. Woo. The internet at my house is currently down, so I'll probably only be able to post from school. e.e OH WAIT. I got a new name on IMVU. However, I'm not going to reveal it to you, seeing as my account has been hacked so many times. I will still be doing "Fashion Fridays", but I will be a bit more discreet. [like the CIA maddafaka] Let's see. Uhuhuh, I've been in relationships. I was in one with my best guy friend in the entire world. It lasted for almost a month. Until he got bored of me and cheated. -sighs- Am I stupid for still being his friend? I guess...I guess I was in love with our friendship. I just couldn't bear to lose him. Kry knew things about me no one else did. But no more sadness, I've moved on. I'm now with someone named Jase. Well. Technically he's not mine. It was sort of a love-triangle thing. Another girl likes him, so he didn't get with either of us. How sweet, right? But it's obvi he loves me more. Like...you should hear our phone conversations. Literally, I'm up from 2 A.M until I get up for school at 6. It makes my grandma so mad. [LOL. She even took my phone away for like a day. xD So hardcore, granny.] Uhhh, I've written one full novel, begun the second one, and began a completely new series based off of me and Jase's relationship. [he asked me to. god, he's so cute. OKOKOK. back on topic] I'm dropping out of band. Ugh. Finally. It was SO boring. And apparently at school now, everyone has to make a journal entry everyday on a school-monitored website. That's what made me come back here and post. I didn't want to say bad words. BUT HERE, I DON'T GIVE A RAT'S ASSHOLE. FUCK SHIT CUNT BITCH SLUT WHORE. God, that felt good. LOLOL. You guys. I love you guys. My loyal readers. I PROMISE. I WILL TRY TO BLOG MORE OFTEN. I'm done with my ILP shit for my SWORD class, so I'll prolly blog erryday unless the shithead teacher makes me do some stupid shit. I really missed saying bad words. ; - ; Hokai. I've got about 8 minutes left. LET'S MAKE THIS SHIT SPARKLE. [lolwut]

No comments:

Post a Comment