Tuesday, August 27, 2013

Hey, Faggots.

WASSAAAAAAAAAP. I gotta pee. LOLOL. Sooo, I finished my digital driver's license. [I'm so retarded, I thought it was like an online permit or whatever. it's about internet safety. -.-"] I have nothing to do at the moment in my class. FREE PERIOD? No, I'm not that lucky. ;c Speaking of being unlucky, wtf is with my relationship status? Technically I'm single. But there's one boy I fool around with. He calls me "babe" and "hun" and "baby girl" but I'm so confused. He says he doesn't want to hurt anyone by dating me, yet he treats me like his girlfriend. I dunno. Do I have the balls to ask him to be my boyfriend? Nope. Prolly not. Ah, well. T'was better to have loved and lost, than to never have loved at all. [deep shit right there] Waitwaitwait. Hold the fuck up. -z snaps- It's the boy's job to ask the girl out. I'm staying with that. If he asks me out, cool. If not, I'm moving on. Tho it's kinda hard when we makeout and shit. .///o///. TMI? Idgaf, you're my readers. DEAL WITH IT. Pls.
; - ; OKAY, I'M OUT OF TIME. ADEAU, MY LOVELIES. <3

No comments:

Post a Comment