Monday, August 26, 2013

I fail.

HELLOOOOO MY LOVELIES. I went a weekend without posting. OMFG. -smartass- Hokaii. So, I got in trouble again [didn't see that coming -sarcasm-] for waking my grandma up at like 3 in the morning. xD Not my fault I'm nocturnal. [maybe it is. idgaf] My weekend was going swell. Until Friday. I lost my best friend, because apparently, I'm "fake". LOLokay. I let my boyfriend call her a name, and told her boyfriend that she eats my food without asking. LOLOL. I'm sooo fake. Since she knew my boyfriend insulted her, and since she knew what I told her boyfriend was true, that makes me fake. Sorry if you can't keep up. xD She hates me and I'm just here like "K. Idgaf. I never liked you anyway. -snort-" OHMYGOD. You'll never guess wtf I did this lovely Monday morning. xDD [srsly. you'll never guess.] I'll give you a moment.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
DID YOU GUESS!?!? I fell off the bus. xD I was walking too fast, and for a split second, I thought, "Oh, this won't end well." but I was too late. My foot missed the step-up and I scraped my hand and did a barrel roll, hitting my head on the concrete. My phone flew out of my hand and the case fell off. xD It all happened in slow motion, but I couldn't stop it. Whatevs. I didn't even blush. Though I did wanna flip off the people laughing. Oh, I didn't realize you've never fallen in pubic. Bitch, please. Welp, my class is almost over. So, adeau. <3

No comments:

Post a Comment