Tuesday, August 20, 2013

It's Monday Again!

Whoooo! But not really. I mean, it's not as bad as other Mondays. Yet. -knocks on wood- I dunno if I can blog at school, but idgaf. #BADASS. I started this post yesterday, but my teacher sat beside me the whole time. Talk about awkward. ._." I ALMOST FORGOT. Today's Tuesday now. xD This week is going so slow. School sucks. LOL WAIT. I just went on a rant on a school website about how pointless Algebra is. So, it turns out that Mr.Porter is the more understanding of my two band teachers. Instead of making me start a new instrument, he just said I could be the librarian. Basically I organize music, pass out music, or clean the band room. I don't really do anything. Guess you could say I have a free period. -victory dance- FREE PERIOD ALL YEAR, NIGGA. Fuck yea. Well, for the semester. I doubt the other band teacher will like this little arrangement. xD He's kind of a dickface. Like, no. OHOHOHOHOH. I got a new laptop. It's fucking gorgeous. <33333333 It's bright red, with a red keyboard. <3333 [red is my favorite color. it's the color of evil. like, the old-time queens, the badasses, they all wore red. ANYWHORE.] Uhuhuhuhuh. I came up with a way to dump my boyfriend of seven months. It's really sad that we got this far, but really, I won't miss him. The flame we shared dimmed and burned out many months ago. Even before I met Jase. So, I guess I'm technically single. Welp. This sucks donkey balls. Though this gives me time to focus on school. LOLOLOLOL OMG NO. That was a bad joke. x'D But seriously, being single gives me more free time to work on the MANY novel projects I'm doing. Currently, I'm on the second novel in my "Misunderstanding" series and on the first novel in my "New American Serial Killers" series. The artist for my novels has sort of...resigned. Well, we don't have classes together, and we just kind of...drifted apart. I guess this is an advertisement. xD ANYONE WHO CAN DRAW. I NEED YOU. I SHALL SHARE ALL THE FAME AND GLORY OF BEING FAMOUS. If push comes to shove, I just won't illustrate it at all. I guess I'll need a photographer at the least, though. -groans- Well shit. This post got serious. Like damn. FADADADADADA. Happiness and kittens and rainbows and shit. Well maybe not shit. xD BUT THE OTHER STUFF. Mmk. I gotta end this post here, my lovelies. Class is dismissing soon and I gotta go be a librarian. -puts my hair in a bun, puts on a beige oversized cardigan, and large glasses- SHHH. YOU NO TALK HEAAA. HOKAI. -snorts- Okay, byebye. [DON'T HATE ME IF I DON'T POST TOMORROW]

No comments:

Post a Comment