Tuesday, August 20, 2013

The new Blog Partner!

-drum roll- I promised you lovelies a while back that I was adding a partner to my blog. Well, here she is, my best friend and new writer, CUPPI-CHAN! I love her dearly, and I'm honored to have her sweet kawaii-style spice up my blog. I interviewed her just now and this is how it went:


Jenn: Okay, ready for da interview part? ;o
Cuppi: o rai nao
Cuppi: okai
Jenn: -clears throat- Ahem.
Jenn: Haiii, Cuppi.
Jenn: c:
Cuppi: -casually sips a cup of tea- Hello there. ^-^
Jenn: What new ideas can you bring to my blog?
Cuppi: 100% kawaiiness~
Jenn: Exactly what we need. :D
Cuppi: lol yes honey.
Jenn: And do you think you're qualified to write with me? [hope that doesn't sound rude e.e]
Cuppi: I think so.....and if not I'll just fill the gaps with pictures. c:
Jenn: Smart. I haven't used pictures yet. What sorts of things will you talk about in your posts?
Cuppi: Well I'm not really sure what you're fans are into (like I know mine are into kawaii) but once I find out, I'll make my post revolve around that! ^-^
Jenn: I can't wait to start writing with you! Anything you would like to add?
Cuppi: Happy to be workin with you guuuuuurl~!

I know you gaiz will love her because I do. c: She's gonna do a lil intro that I'll put beneath the pictures. :D

No comments:

Post a Comment