Tuesday, August 20, 2013

I jinxed myself. Goddammit.

WARNING: THIS IS A SERIOUS POST. NOTHING FUNNY HERE. YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED.
So...turns out Mr.Cecil, the worst of the two band teachers, went. To. The. Office. About me not playing in band. Apparently he doesn't want me to be a librarian. Whoopdie-fucking-doo. So, instead of letting me play a regular saxophone, that nigga switched me to tenor saxophone. I tried that last year. That fucking thing is bigger than me. The first time I played it, I went home crying. It was so bulky and it couldn't fit in my lap. Everyone was glaring at me because I would accidentally hit them with the bell of the saxophone. I felt so belittled. I don't think I can stand a whole year of this hell. I'm gonna fucking skip everytime I get the chance. I hope I get suspended, or, like, kicked out of band. That's how much I fucking despise it. It wouldn't be so bad if I could play something else. OH HOLD THE FUCK UP. Here's the fucked up part. I even told my teacher that I had a flute at home I could bring, and just play that. He said, "Oh no, we have too many flutes." NIGGA, SO FUCKING WHAT? I'm ending this post before I break my brand new laptop. Adeau, my lovelies.

No comments:

Post a Comment